Reiki I & II
Instructor – Betsy Blades
April 12, 13, 14
Friday 1-4pm (Reiki I), Saturday 9-12pm or 1-5pm (Reiki II), Sunday 1-3pm (Wrap-up, Attunement)
Cost: Reiki I – $100, Reiki II $100
Where: Stone Brier, Berryvile, VA
What is Reiki? Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Top 10 Benefits of Practicing Reiki
- Reiki is an effective self-help tool that promotes balance, relaxation, and overall well-being
- Reiki is a community in which its practitioners automatically become members of its energetically connected family.
- Reiki harms no one and serves as a complimentary tool for assisting all other types of healing therapies.
- Reiki helps practitioners develop stronger and healthier relationships with their loved ones.
- Reiki helps practitioners bond spiritually with their environment.
- Reiki extends its healing properties into all past, present, and future experiences that need soothing.
- Reiki brings awareness, allowing practitioners to bring to light any innate intuitive abilities that have been buried or repressed.
- Reiki’s restorative properties are especially helpful in the care that follows medical treatments or surgical procedures.
- Reiki energies benefit our pets – they become healthier and calmer under a practitioner’s care.
Studio will be available all weekend for practice
Lord Fairfax Highway
Berryville, VA 22611